Delegate or Observer?
To register as delegates, individuals must be current student members of a Ukrainian Students’ Organization (USO) registered with SUSK. Delegates may attend the full Congress and may be entitled to a vote as per their USO allocation outlined in the SUSK Constitution. If you are not sure of the status of your USO, please contact email@example.com
Any individual may register as an observer. Observers may attend the full Congress, but are not entitled to vote.
Early Bird Registration is NOW OPEN!
Pay your registration fees by April 1st, and pay the discounted Congress rate of $120!
We look forward to seeing all delegates and observers in Ottawa!
To register for the Congress please complete the Congress Registration Form and pay the registration fee with one of the following options:
- Credit card or Paypal: select Credit Card/ Paypal option in the registration form and proceed to checkout.
- Cheque: please select the Cheque option in the Congress Registration Form, prepare the cheque for “Ukrainian Canadian Students’ Union” and mail to:
- SUSK Ukrainian Canadian Students’ Union
- c/o: Andriy Katyukha
- 5556 Cortina Crescent
- Mississauga ON L4Z 3R2
The delegate/observe registration fee includes:
- Most meals and coffee breaks during the Congress weekend;
- SUSK Congress delegate bag with SUSK swag;
- Congress sessions, including professional and community development seminars/workshops;
- Free admission to official SUSK Congress events;
If you have any questions regarding the program, registration or accommodation options please email SUSK Congress Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
For details about the Congress Program, see the ‘Program’ tab of the website menu.