The Vice-President National:
- Is responsible for assisting the President in fulfilling duties of the President when the President is unable to do so, and;
- Is responsible to coordinate, organise, and maintain contact with all Ukrainian Canadian Students’ Union member organisations, coordinating all actions and activities with the Regional Vice-Presidents; including
- Taking charge in Ukrainian Canadian Students’ Union projects including but not limited to the SUSK Toolkit, Advocacy Committee, and Archive Project;
- Coordinating National Networking Meetings; and
- Chairing and participating in various subcommittees.
It is recommended that the Vice-President National position be filled by a candidate with previous experience serving on the Ukrainian Canadian Students’ Union Board of Directors.